Nov 1 2013, 3:20am CDT | by PR.com
Farmingdale, NY, November 01, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Hasslein Publishing, LLC, has announced that "Back in Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Chronology," co-written by Greg Mitchell and Rich Handley, is now available for purchase at Amazon.com and its international subsidiaries, CreateSpace.com and BarnesandNoble.com, as well as to resellers via Ingram, NACSCORP and CreateSpace Direct Resellers. In addition, Back in Time can be ordered at BTTF.com, the official Back to the Future Web site, which sold the reference guide exclusively throughout October.
"The Back to the Future Chronology—by The Coming Evil Trilogy" author Greg Mitchell and "Matter of Time: The Back to the Future Lexicon" scribe Rich Handley—explores the complex timelines of the BTTF mythos, as presented in the theatrical films, animated series, comic books, novelizations, card game, video games and more. With the holiday shopping season upon us, now is the time to take your favorite sci-fi fan's gift list back to the future.
Beautifully illustrated and designed, this follow up to "A Matter of Time" features:
* A beautiful painted cover and more than 40 amazing interior sketches created exclusively for this volume by artist Pat Carbajal
* A detailed history of the entire Back to the Future franchise, from the Age of the Dinosaurs to a whopping three quadrillion years into Earth's distant future
* An essay examining the significant events and prominent families of Hill Valley, from the city's Old West frontier to a future world of sorcerers, dragons and barbarians
* A nostalgic foreword contributed by Dan Madsen, the original Back to the Future Fan Club's publisher and founder
* Detailed family trees exploring the bloodlines of the Brown, McFly, Baines, Tannen, Strickland, Parker and Clayton clans
* A comprehensive map providing a comparative view of Courthouse Square's shops and businesses from the past, present and future
* An examination of the characters' historical encounters and brushes with fame
Designed for both casual viewers and those who can name all the members of Buford Tannen's outlaw gang, "Back in Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Chronology" is the ultimate guide to Hill Valley history. To place an order, visit the following merchants:
* Amazon.com: tinyurl.com/bttfchronology-amazon
(or search for the book on Amazon's international sites)
* CreateSpace.com: www.createspace.com/4440611
* BTTF.com: timeline.bttf.com
* BarnesandNoble.com: tinyurl.com/bn-bttftimeline
* Ingram: www.ingramcontent.com
* NACSCORP: www.nacscorp.com
* CreateSpace Direct Resellers: tinyurl.com/cs-direct-reseller
For more information, go to tinyurl.com/bttfchronology. For review copies, or to interview the authors, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And to learn more about "A Matter of Time: The Back to the Future Lexicon," as well as Hasslein Publishing's other titles, visit the company's Web site (hassleinbooks.com), Twitter feed (twitter.com/hassleinbooks), Facebook page (facebook.com/hassleinbooks) or blog (hassleinbooks.blogspot.com), or e-mail email@example.com. Back to the Future and all related characters and stories are copyright (c) Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment; with no infringement intended.
About Hasslein Publishing, LLC
Hasslein Publishing (hassleinbooks.com), co-founded by Paul C. Giachetti and Rich Handley, is a Long Island-based publisher of reference guides by geeks, for geeks. The company is named after Doctor Otto Hasslein, a time-travel expert portrayed by actor Eric Braeden in the film Escape from the Planet of the Apes. Its lineup of unauthorized genre-based reference books includes "Timeline of the Planet of the Apes," "Lexicon of the Planet of the Apes," "The Back to the Future Lexicon" and "The Back to the Future Chronology," with future volumes slated to feature Red Dwarf, James Bond, Psycho, G.I. Joe, Alien vs. Predator, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Contact via Email
http://hassleinbooks.blogspot.com, http://www.facebook.com/hassleinbooks, http://twitter.com/HassleinBooks
blog comments powered by Disqus