HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – The dashing rogue, Han Solo, may once again zoom across the big screen if rumors are true that Harrison Ford will reprise the role in Star Wars: Episode VII.
Total Film reports that Latino’s Review’s El Mayimbe said on Fox News, Friday, that Ford has agreed to appear on the forthcoming Star Wars sequel. In 2008, Ford returned to theaters in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
While the report is yet as unconfirmed, Star Wars fans do know that J.J. Abrams, who directed the remake of Star Trek, has signed on as director to Episode VII. If Solo is back that affirms the hopes of fans that the latest movie in the saga will continue previous storylines by bringing back some familiar characters, and introducing new characters into the Star Wars universe.
Ford had said earlier that he’d be open to returning as Solo. If not, many fans will sense a great disturbance in the force.