Feb 15 2013, 5:02pm CST | by Jeffrey B. Roth
Total Film reports that Latino's Review's El Mayimbe said on Fox News, Friday, that Ford has agreed to appear on the forthcoming Star Wars sequel. In 2008, Ford returned to theaters in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
While the report is yet as unconfirmed, Star Wars fans do know that J.J. Abrams, who directed the remake of Star Trek, has signed on as director to Episode VII. If Solo is back that affirms the hopes of fans that the latest movie in the saga will continue previous storylines by bringing back some familiar characters, and introducing new characters into the Star Wars universe.
Ford had said earlier that he'd be open to returning as Solo. If not, many fans will sense a great disturbance in the force.
Jeffrey B. Roth
A multi-award winning writer, Jeffrey B. Roth is a well-known investigative reporter, who covers crime, law, politics, sciences, business, medicine, education, history and a wide range of other topics. In 2010, Roth won first place for a new series in the Keystone Press Awards, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association. A published short story writer and poet, Roth is listed in the Locus Index of Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors. Currently, Roth writes for CBS Philadelphia, CBS Baltimore, the Philadelphia Examiner and regional publications, including Carroll Magazine, Carroll Business Quarterly and Hagerstown Magazine to name a few. In the past, Roth, a former crisis intervention counselor and teacher, has written for numerous Pennsylvania newspapers, state and national magazines and the Associated Press. He lives in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, west of Gettysburg, Pa.
blog comments powered by Disqus