Feb 12 2013, 5:24am CST | by Luigi Lugmayr
Sharon told tmz.com: "No more candles. Only in church!"
Before the fire brigade came, the couple made an initial attempt to extinguish the blaze themselves, leaving Ozzy injured.
Sharon, 60, said she only knew what was happening when their dogs started barking.
"My eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark. I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room, the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding," she said.
Luigi is the founding Chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Luigi posts regularly on LuigiMe.com about his experience running I4U.
blog comments powered by Disqus